Beat your summer boredom by diving into a good book!
It’s no secret that when she’s not slaying onstage or recording in the studio, Camila is reading. In fact, reading is what helped her become an award-winning songwriter. She’s always looking for something new to read and urging her fans to get their nose into a good book.
We know that reading often seems like a chore that you’re forced to do at school, but reading CAN BE FUN. We promise!
And we can’t think of a better way to dive into a good book than with some recommendations from Camila herself! Here are some of her faves:
1. “Atlas Shrugged” by Ayn Rand
2. “It” by Alexa Chung
3. “Dead Poets Society” by N.H. Kleinbaum
4. “Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen
5. “Theories About the Universe” by Blythe Baird
6. “The Fault in Our Stars” by John Green
7. “Reasons to Stay Alive” by Matt Haig
8. “The Little Prince” by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
What are you reading this summer? Tell us on social media @ysbnow!