#ThankfulThursday: Jet Jurgensmeyer Reveals The 8 Things He’s Most Thankful For
See what the “Adventures in Babysitting” star loves most in life!
(main photo: Riker Brothers Photography)
In this new weekly column, celebs spill the things they’re most thankful for. This week, it’s Jet Jurgensmeyer!
1. My family – I love them so much.
2. My guitar – I love getting to play and create music.
3. My work – I get to have so much fun and meet really incredible people.
Here’s a photo from Adventures in Babysitting
On set of Nickelodeon’s Legends of the Hidden Temple with Isabela Moner & Colin Critchley
4. My country because I have so many freedoms.
5. My horse, Pac, because I get to enjoy the outdoors with him.
6. My health – I know there are other people who aren’t able to run and play everyday.
7. Bacon & eggs – it’s the best meal ever!
8. George Lucas – he created Star Wars!
What are you thankful for? Tweet us @ysbnow!