#ThankfulThursday: Sophie Reynolds Reveals The 7 Things She’s Most Thankful For
See what the “Youth & Consequences” star loves most in life
In this new weekly column, celebs spill the 7 things they’re most thankful for. This week, it’s Sophie Reynolds!
1. Number one on my list is always my family. I am so thankful for them. They have given me so much and are always there to support me no matter what.
2. My friends. I have this incredible group of friends who I am so blessed to have. They inspire me to be great everyday and are such a strong support system.
3. Chocolate. Do I even need to say why?
4. Music, because music has the power to make me feel things like nothing else does.
5. Acting because it is my passion and without my passions in life, I would be nothing.
6. Netflix because I am obsessed with good TV shows and films, so thank you to Netflix for always being there.
7. My fans and supporters because they always know how to put a smile on my face! I am so grateful for them.
Watch Sophie in her new series, “Youth & Consequences,” now streaming on YouTube Red!