See why “The Goldbergs” actor is the sweetest guy ever!
We love it every time we see Jacob Hopkins in a new acting role, like as Chad on “The Goldbergs” or as Kingston in “The Nerd Posse.”
And while he played a bully in “Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life,” Jacob is the furthest thing from a bully in real life!
See 7 reasons why we adore this up-and-coming star.
1. Jacob loves supporting charities like the Lollipop Theater Network, which is dedicated to bringing the magic of movies currently in theaters to children confined to hospitals nationwide.
2. He’s got great taste in music! He posted this vid while at a Panic! At The Disco concert:
3. He’s super close with his family. On Mother’s Day, he captioned this photo, “Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! I love you so much!” Aww!
4. The California native posts the most inspiring quotes:
5. He’s an animal lover. Look at this pic he posted with our mascot, Punky!
6. Jacob always keeps a level head and good attitude. When his voice became too mature for “The Amazing World of Gumball,” he totally understood and still talks about the show fondly:
7. And he recorded this inspiring message for you!
We love you, Jacob!