See how the actress has been slaying red carpets for years.
Hailee Steinfeld has been slaying red carpets since she got her start in acting years ago and we have the photos to prove it!
1. Fetus Hailee is so cute! Look at this adorable dress that she’s rocking in 2011 – but most importantly, our favorite thing she’s wearing is that huge smile!
2. Hailee and guy pal Cody Simpson hit the red carpet at the Hollywood Christmas Parade in 2011 before performing for fans. We love this simple and ready to rock outfit on Hailee!
3. This epic friendship started a few years ago and we’ve got the picture to prove it! Look at this 2011 photo of Hailee and BFF Taylor Swift on the red carpet.
4. This dress and sweater combo are perfect – super fun and flirty and perfect for Hailee’s personality.
5. Hailee strutted down the red carpet at the premiere of Cars 2 in 2011 and we are LOVING this outfit. The girly dress looks adorable with that denim jacket and the yellow bag is the perfect accessory.
6. Hailee looks like a real life princess in this gown! Her makeup, shoes, clutch, everything work together perfectly to turn Hailee into cinderella at the Academy Awards in 2011.
7. This colorful dress is EVERYTHING. Hailee is killin’ it in this long gown at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in 2011! Even back then she could rock any look.
8. Another colorful pick for H and we think it looks even better than the last one! This 2013 Teen Choice look is the perfect way to show a more mature side of the same Hailee. The smokey eye paired with the colorful gown looks stunning.
9. All eyes were on Hailee at this Swarovski event in New York City. Doesn’t Hailee kind of look like a diamond herself? So chic!
10. When Hailee hit the carpet at the 2015 American Music Awards, she marked her spot as one of the hottest upcoming musical acts of the year. That romper says she means business and we think she couldn’t look better.
11. Hailee was the belle of the ball at this year’s Met Gala in New York City. The little fashionista has grown into a stylish young woman and her look these days says it all – she’s here to take over.