From Brat’s newest original series to Nickelodeon’s “All That” reboot, here’s our must-watch list!
Summer: a time for playing outside, going to camp, and lounging poolside.
But with school no longer on the schedule, there’s plenty of time to veg out and binge watch shows on YouTube, Netflix, and good ole TV.
Today, we’re rounding up the 7 summer programs that we’re most excited about! Check ’em out:
1. In her first executive producer role, Lilia Buckingham partnered with Sara Shepard (yes, *that* Sara Shepard, the woman behind “Pretty Little Liars”!) to create Brat’s newest original series, “Crown Lake.”
“Crown Lake” premieres on June 20 and features familiar faces like Emily Skinner, Kyla Drew, and Lilia herself. Check out the teaser below:
2. Fresh out the box, stop, look, and watch – because “All That” is back! Nickelodeon’s legendary sketch comedy show has gotten the reboot treatment (with original cast member Kel Mitchell executive producing!)
The show premieres this Saturday on Nickelodeon, with the Jonas Brothers as the first musical guest. Over the weekend, Kel told us that they’ll be performing “I”m a Dude.” And that iconic theme song? It’s back, too:
3. “Stranger Things” is back for a third season, which starts streaming on Netflix July 4! Take a look:
4. We’re also getting a third season of “A Girl Named Jo” – out June 18:
5. And Annie LeBlanc might just be the busiest girl we know! She’s also teaming up with real-life BFF, Jayden Bartels, for “Camp Nick,” which will be airing on Nickelodeon all summer long:
6. But we’ll have to wait until August 2 to see all of our faves from Isle of the Lost in “Descendants 3.”
7. “Veronica Mars” may have originally premiered back in 2004, but Kristen Bell is reprising her role for Season 4, coming to Hulu on July 26!
Which summer show are you most excited for? Tweet us @ysbnow!