We’re OBSESSED with these throwback vids
You can currently catch Ariana Grande traveling the U.S. rocking the stage on her Dangerous Woman tour. But, before Ariana was performing for tens of thousands of fans every night, she was “osnapitzari” on YouTube! That’s right, your favorite pop star was also an avid YouTuber! During her Victorious days, Ariana would post all kids of fun content from covers to makeup tutorials. Not to mention her infamous livestreams, where Ari’s celeb friends would often make cameos. Take a look at some of our favorite vids!
1. If you’re an @Arianator, you probably know Ari’s amazing at impressions! But before her hilarious impression skit on SNL, there was this gem:
2. Remember the #ChubbyBunnyChallenge? Ariana took a stab at it with Jennette McCurdy. Try to watch this without laughing!
3. The best makeup tutorial you’ll ever see!
4. Watch Ari and Liz Gillies ask each other the questions you’ve always wanted to know!
5. Remember when the pair prank called Avan Jogia?
6. But her covers were the absolute best!
7. And if we were lucky, we got a studio version! Listen to Ari kill this cover of Eminem and Rihanna’s “Love The Way You Lie.”
What are your favorite Ariana YouTube moments? Tag us on social media!