We Can’t Wait For These Film Adaptations of Our Favorite Books
And they ~happen~ to star some of our favorite actresses!
Ever since the Beauty and the Beast trailer dropped yesterday, we’ve been so excited about the other movies we have to look forward to. We love it when our favorite books become movies, especially when they include such amazing stars!
1. Don’t miss Rowan Blanchard in “A Wrinkle In Time” coming April 6th, 2018. The novel is a science fantasy classic about a girl whose father has gone missing after working on a mysterious science project. It’s won a whole host of awards, so the adaptation ought to be equally amazing.
2. Laura Marano nabbed her first studio film role alongside the legendary Robert DeNiro in “The War With Grandpa.” This is actually an adaptation of a comedic children’s book by the same title, where child Peter wants to reclaim his room by declaring a war on his grandfather.
3. Chloe Grace Moretz will star in “Brain on Fire,” a bestselling autobiography about a woman struggling with a rare autoimmune disease.
4. When she’s done charming us as Belle in “Beauty and the Beast,” Emma Watson will star in the thriller “The Circle,” about an internet company that begins to unravel society as we know it.
5. Selena Gomez will produce AND star in the upcoming film “The Sky is Everywhere,” about a girl struggling with different issues after her sister’s death.
6. Elle Fanning will play the lead role in the film adaptation of “All the Bright Places,” which is another heartwrencher about a girl who falls for a boy who intends to die.
Are you as excited for these adaptations as we are?? Tweet us @YSBnow!