See who made the list!
With her debut album due out later this year, it’s a big year for Camila Cabello.
Obviously her hit with Shawn Mendes was the first taste of a solo Camila and the song was a huge success.
And Camila and Machine Gun Kelly’s “Bad Things” hit #1!
Now Camila is working with Pitbull on a new track! We can’t wait to hear it!
Of course, we can’t wait for her debut album to drop and hear Camila completely solo, but we also thought of 10 people we’d love to see Camila collaborate with next!
1. Taylor Swift – CAN YOU IMAGINE? All of the girl power would just be too much!
2. Camila and Troye Sivan would be the ultimate collab! They’re both so chill!
3. Sabrina Carpenter and Camila could make an awesome alternative track!
4. If Camila hit the studio with Pharrell, we would be very “Happy.”
5. Meghan Trainor – We loved Meghan and Fifth Harmony’s collab, but imagine solo Camila and Meghan’s duet! It’d be amazing!
6. Serayah – The Empire star and Camila are BFFs!
7. The 1975 – Everyone knows Camila is a huge fan of this band and we think she’d be a great collab on their next album!
8. Remember when Camila and Niall Horan hung out backstage at a 1D show? We’d love to hear a collab from them!
9. Ariana Grande and Camila! Can you imagine the AMAZING vocals that track would have?! We think they would complement each other really nicely.
10. Last but definitely not least, we all know how big of an Ed Sheeran fan Camila is and we’d love to hear her and Ed release a song together.
Do you agree with our list? Who do you want to see Camila collaborate with?