Comfy, casual & cute — it’s perfect!
Let’s face it. We’re all SO excited for the weekend to just be here already, am I right?! The cooler temperatures makes us want to cozy up in bed in some comfy clothes and turn on some Netflix. Maybe even light up a pumpkin scented candle or two because #PumpkinSpiceEverything (*insert pumpkin emoji*).
But before we can relax, we just gotta push through a few more days. We’ve got this!
That’s why we’re taking our style inspiration from Bella Thorne’s airport ensemble. It’s dressy enough so it doesn’t look like she just rolled out of bed, but casual enough to feel comfortable all day. This outfit would work for school, hanging with friends, or running errands on the weekend.
Here’s how to steal her look in five simple steps:
1. Put on your favorite pair of skinny or loose-fit jeans. Comfort is key, here! We love the color of Bella’s lightblue jeans here. They’ll go with any color top and shoes.
2. Throw on a crewneck sweatshirt or your favorite cute hoodie. If it doesn’t have any graphics (like Bella’s does here), add some jewelry to give it a dressier vibe.
3. Rock a pair of comfy kicks, like Bella’s white Converse. Another great sneakers brand is Vans! Your favorite stars love throwing on the laceless kicks and they go with every outfit!
4. Grab your favorite pair of sunglasses to give your new look the actress-off-duty vibe!
5. Finish the look with a stylish purse. Bella’s is pretty big here, so you might want to opt for a crossbody bag or a cute backpack!
Have you tried this look? We wanna see! Tweet us a photo of yourself rockin’ Bella’s style with #YSBnowStyle and we’ll share our faves. Also let us know what look you want to see next.