From JD McCrary to PRETTYMUCH, we’re presenting our top bops!
The weather outside may be freezing, but the music released this week will totally heat up your headphones!
Check out our six favorite songs of the week:
1. Niall slowed it down, delivering a powerful performance complete with full orchestra on “So Long.”
2. 5 Seconds of Summer dropped this acoustic version of “Lie to Me.”
3. Lauv & Troye Sivan released “i’m so tired…” but we’ll never get tired of it!
4. PRETTYMUCH delivered another bop with their latest track, “Blind.”
5. Carson Lueders tells us that his new single, “Make You Laugh,” marks the start of so much new music, and we cannot wait – especially after hearing it!
6. But our absolute favorite music video of the week is JD McCrary’s “Keep in Touch,” directed by Nayip Ramos. The dance moves! The singing! The swag! JD’s got it ALL, and we can’t wait to hear more from him:
What song do you have on repeat this week? Tell us on social media!