MUST-WATCH: #ThrowbackThursday With In Real Life!
We’ve got vids from before they made the band – and even before they auditioned for the band!
On Tuesday, Michael Conor revealed that it was a year ago this week that he met his future band mates for the very first time:
Crazy, right?! And while ABC’s Boy Band was the show where we got to see Michael, Brady, Sergio, Drew, and Chance perform for the first time, it certainly wasn’t their first time performing!
Let’s rewind and take a look at some performances from their pre-In Real Life days!
1. Back in 2015, Drew Ramos made to the hallowed stage at the iconic Apollo Theatre in his hometown of New York City!
2. Chance Perez was part of a group called The Boy Band Project in 2016. The trio didn’t make it on “America’s Got Talent,” but luckily, this summer, he gave TV another “Chance.”
3. Before auditioning for “Boy Band,” Brady Tutton was involved with his high school choir. We can’t get over this vid from a talent show:
4. Remember when Sergio (and his future band mates Chance, Drew, and Michael) performed “Despacito” on “Boy Band”?
That wasn’t Sergio’s first time singing the song – check out this cover he posted shortly before his “Boy Band” audition!
5. And last, but not least, is Michael Conor. Prior to the show, he stuck to rapping, and released two original music vids:
Congrats to all of the In Real Life guys – we can’t wait to watch their journey as it continues to unfold in 2018!