See 10 Super Famous Songs That Other Celebs Had a Hand in
From Taylor Swift to Camila Cabello, these are pretty shocking!
There’s so much that goes into the recording of your favorite songs – and it’s crazy to find out who was involved in them after they become major hits. Here are 10 hit records that major celebs worked on!
1. Selena Gomez’s summer hit “Same Old Love” features Charlie XCX, but did you know she also wrote the song?
2. You totally recognize Bebe Rexha’s vocals from “Me, Myself & I” and Martin Garrix’s “In The Name of Love,” but she also lent her voice to David Guetta and Nicki Minaj’s “Hey Mama.”
3. Leona Lewis’ biggest hit, “Bleeding Love,” was originally written and recorded by Jesse McCartney!
4. And before he got super famous as a solo artist, John Legend provided backup vocals on Alicia Keys’ 2003 hit “You Don’t Know My Name.”
5. “Airplanes” by Paramore’s Hayley Williams featuring B.O.B. is one of our absolute faves. But did you know that Lupe Fiasco submitted a version, too?
6. And Becky G. was just 14 when she wrote Cher Lloyd’s “Oath.”
7. Kesha wasn’t even credited on Flo Rida’s “Right Round,” and actually added the dollar sign to Ke$ha out of irony: The song was huge, but she was barely getting by.
8. Yesterday, we learned that Camila Cabello recorded vocals on an early demo of The Chainsmokers “Closer.”
9. Taylor Swift fans were shocked when it was revealed that she wrote Calvin Harris & Rihanna’s summer smash, “This Is What You Came For.”
10. But perhaps the most famous surprise of all came when “High School Musical” fans learned that it was Drew Seeley, and not Zac Efron, who provided Troy Bolton’s vocals in the first “High School Musical” flick.
Which one of these surprised you the most? Tell us on social media!