On and off screen, she has been slaying especially hard lately!
If you caught the exciting new Disney Channel Original Movie “Descendants 2” last night, you know what China Anne McClain and her character Uma mean serious business. (And if you HAVEN’T seen it yet, what ARE you waiting for, darling?!) From the tip of her pirate hat and her turquoise braids down to her boots, Uma’s style is all kinds of villain-chic.
But in real life, China’s fashion sense is way more trendy and shoppable. In fact, while promoting D2 ahead of its premiere, China showed off some of her fiercest styles ever. To celebrate, we’re rounding up some of our favorites, all while proving why she’s one of our fashion inspirations.
1. China set the tone for her entire “Descendants 2” press looks with the stunning white style she wore to the film’s LA premiere.
2. When hitting NYC with her co-stars, China tried out the hottest trend of the season: a cold shoulder blouse.
3. She has been making these structured shirts her signature look lately.
4. Like these dramatic sleeves! We’re shook!
5. During the live D2 chat, China wore a “the evolution is female” tee that reminded us of our YSBNow Girls of Summer shoot.
6. How elegant is this sparkling style she wore for a press day?
7. She brought back this gorgeous color for the recent D23 expo.
8. China even channeled Uma IRL by wearing her signature turquoise color.
For even more “Descendants 2” news, check out our video below!
Written by Kristine Hope Kowalski