The TCAs blue carpet was packed with incredible fashion moments.
The Teen Choice Awards are a huge event when it comes to honoring fandoms’ favorite celebs and their accomplishments across genres. But the TCAs is also a place where tons of stars go all out with their fashion statements! The event is not as formal as some very fancy galas, and not as casual as movie screening-type events, which is the perfect middle ground for celebs to really showcase their own personal styles.
To celebrate the 2017 TCAs, see which stars’ colorful, creative, and cool styles we’re loving below!
1. Victoria Justice rocked a crisp white ensemble with edgy cutouts and architectural elements.
2. Zendaya rocked the latest “daywear pajamas” trend with a menswear twist.
3. Isabela Moner’s ballerina-inspired red dress was so perfect on her.
4. Chloe Lukasiak dazzled in a baby pink skirt and embellished top.
5. The girls of Fifth Harmony each slayed with their sleek designs.
6. Peyton List made our jaws drop with her bold red jumpsuit ensemble.
7. Vanessa Hudgens was radiant in a muted metallic top and shimmering printed trousers.
8. Is there ever a moment Asher Angel ISN’T the coolest?
9. Maddie Ziegler made a high-fashion statement with her brocade patterned suit.
10. Is it just us, or were the guys of New Hope Club extra cute at the TCAs?
11. Before performing together, Bebe Rexha and Louis Tomlinson rocked coordinating black and white styles.
12. Lucy Hale’s two-toned dress was so regal.
13. The guys of Forever In Your Mind took the BEST red carpet pics together.
14. The ladies of “STAR” were so fierce on the red carpet together too.
15. The guys of PRETTYMUCH were so stylin’ ahead of their TV performance debut.
16. Emeraude Toubia looked so elegant in an embroidered lace wrap dress.
17. Janel Parrish was a vision in white at the TCAs.
18. Katherine Langford dazzled in her sparkly event style.
19. Katherine McNamara had a retro moment in her “sleek sixties style” embellished dress.