See her go from cute kid to stunning stylista!
1. December 11, 2010: Premiere of “Tron: Legacy”
China’s silver jacket makes her pop on the carpet and her lace-up high-tops are adorable!
2. May 14th, 2011: A.N.T. Farm Press Junket
We love how she rocks different shades of red here, and her black blazer brings the ensemble all together!
3. July 31, 2011: Madison Pettis’ 13th Birthday
We LOVE her fabulous lace up booties! They totally bring out the pretty gold colors in her zebra-printed top, and her white jacket is the perfect accesory to go with this outfit!
4. April 7, 2013: Radio Disney Music Awards
This look is so cool and different! It’s an awesome combination with the fashionable cheetah pants, the jacket, and to top it all off, a legendary Michael Jackson vintage tee. This bold look is extremely unique and clearly well-thought out – not to mention how amazing China’s hair looks here!
5. November 19, 2013: Premiere of “Frozen”
This cozy-looking sweater is the perfect choice for the “Frozen” Premiere! We also love the bow on the black skirt–very subtle, but stylish!
6. June 24th 2014: 5th Annual Thirst Project Gala
Such an elegant gown! The navy blue color looks amazing on China and she lights up the carpet with her gorgeous smile!
7. June 5th, 2015: World Premiere of “Insidious: Chapter 3”
This jacket with its furry collar is stunning! It adds a sassy look to China’s blue jeans and black fedora!
8. June 23rd, 2016: “Adventures in Babysitting” LA Screening
YAS: We are WAY too obsesed with this outfit! We love the combo of China’s casual look with the beanie and the her fancy and flawless heels. The lace-up shoes are the perfect addition to her look.
BEYOND FIERCE. We’re obsessed with China’s style and can’t wait for the next time she rocks the red carpet!