Happy National Fast Food Day, babes!
Though it may not be good for you to have daily, we all deserve to treat ourselves sometimes! If fast food makes you happy, there is no shame in eating it in moderation. To commemorate National Fast Food Day today, here are 8 times your fave stars – from Zendaya to Beyoncé – killed the game and slayed the drive through.
1. Zendaya snacked on Fatburger fries at a Golden Globe after party this year and we love her for it.
2. Like the goddess she is, Anna Kendrick ate In-N-Out Burger after the Oscars in 2014.
3. Taylor Swift and the squad feasted on In-N-Out Burger after wrapping the Bad Blood music video.
4. Selena Gomez had an assistant hold her half-eaten Chick-Fil-A sandwich as she walked the red carpet at a KIIS FM Jingle Ball in 2015.
5. In true supermodel fashion, Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn had McDonald’s for lunch backstage at Fashion Week.
6. Jennifer Lawrence unapologetically dined on a piece of pizza at the 2014 Oscars after host Ellen DeGeneres ordered some for the audience.
7. Sam Smith went straight to In-N-Out Burger for a meal after the American Music Awards in 2014.
8. And, of course, Queen Beyoncé took it to another level by enjoying some champagne with her In-N-Out Burger and fries.
Again, Happy National Fast Food Day! Are you celebrating? Tweet us @YSBnow to let us know.