See the fierce females who totally rocked the red carpet
The NAACP Image Awards were held on Saturday night in Los Angeles and your fave celebs looked amazing! Here are our seven favorite fashion looks:
1. “Black-ish” star Marsai Martin won for Outstanding Performance in a Youth/Children’s Series or Special, and we’re obsessed with her pink dress!
2. Her co-star, Yara Shahidi, dazzled, too! The pair had a lot to celebrate, as “black-ish” won the Outstanding Comedy Series category:
3. We’re obsessed with Gabourey Sidibe’s custom, African-inspired dress by Ofurure:
4. Issa Rae rocked bright colors, too!
5. Serayah looked ravishing a red gown by Dolce & Gabbana:
6. And Chloe & Halle hit a fashion homerun with their floral frocks:
What were your favorite looks? Tweet us @ysbnow!