From CATbarets to haunted houses, these stars had a blast!
There’s always so much to do in Hollywood, and now since it’s Halloween time, that means even more masquerades and fun! See what your favorite celebrities did this past weekend.
1. Skai Jackson attended a screening of “Haters Back Off.”
2. Chloe Lukasiak found her perfect pumpkin:
3. Rydel Lynch was the only one left standing after skating with friends!
4. Sabrina Carpenter signed copies of her new album at a Forever21 in San Diego:
5. Troye Sivan kicked off the latest leg of his tour in San Francisco:
6. “Stranger Things” star Caleb McLaughlin called a lucky fan!
7. Laura & Vanessa Marano were the most stylish sisters at a People magazine party:
8. Landry Bender, Jenna Ortega, Kayla Maisonet, & Isaak Presley went on a haunted hayride:
9. Little Mix celebrated the release of their new single:
10. Rowan Blanchard blew out 15 birthday candles!
11. And Kyla Drew, Emma Perry, Maria Quintana, Addison Riecke & Nikki Hahn attended CATbaret, a charity event to help raise money for homeless cats!
What did you do this weekend, #YSBnowFam? Tweet us @ YSBnow!