See The 7 Grammy Performances That Completely Slayed Us
From Tori Kelly to Ed Sheeran, you’ve gotta watch ’em all!
From the performances to the outfits, the 2017 Grammy Awards were no joke! Music’s biggest names came to rock the Grammy stage and boy, did they leave us sobbing. Everyone from Kelsea Ballerini to Bruno Mars to Beyoncé completely crushed it! Let’s take another look at the top performances that everyone will be talking about for the rest of the year.
1. Ed Sheeran- Shape of You. So simple yet moving!
2. Kelsea Ballerini and Lukas Graham performed a beautiful mashup of “Peter Pan” and “7 Years.”
3. James Corden leads an epic cardboard karaoke sing-along of “Sweet Caroline” with stars like Neil Diamond, Jennifer Lopez and John Legend! The whole crowd sings along and even Blue Ivy Carter joins the fun! Can cardboard karaoke be a real thing please?
4. Know what we like? Bruno Mars performing “That’s What I Like.”
5. And we totally danced along to Katy Perry’s awesome performance of her new single, “Chained To The Rhythm.”
6. Just when we thought the show couldn’t get any better, Demi Lovato, Tori Kelly, Andra Day, & Little Big Town performed this iconic tribute to The Bee Gees. Those vocals though, yes girls!
7. And finally, the performance we’re all still recovering from: The Queen, Beyoncé! Those visuals are giving us so much life!
What was your favorite Grammy performance? Tell us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!